“Parenting Through the Opioid Crisis and Beyond”™
- Learn Communication Strategies with Children on Drugs
- Teach Children Drug Refusal Skills
- Help Children Cope Effectively with Stress and Emotions
- Understand Signs of Drug Use
- The Influence of Marijuana and Opioid Use on Youth Development
- Parent Resources and Much More!
A DOUBLE DOSE OF PREVENTION™ Spanish Version
Part 1 Featuring the Courage to Speak® Presentation presented by Ginger Katz, CEO, Founder of The Courage to Speak Foundation and
Author of Sunny’s Story, A Drug Prevention Book
Part 2 Facilitated by Carlos Reinoso Jr MSMOL, BHCC trained in substance abuse and addiction presenting Courage to Speak – Courageous Parenting 101® “Parenting Through the Opioid Crisis and Beyond” ™
* This event is funded in whole from the United States Department of Health and Human Services’ (HHS) Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) through the CT Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (DMHAS).
DHMAS Opioid Support Access Line: 1-800-563-4086