Virtual Presentations Available!
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, The Courage to Speak Foundation now offers the Courage to Speak Presentation for students, parents, educators, and community members virtually!
Please click the following link Drug Prevention Program Request to request more information on our Drug Prevention Education Programs and Services or call the office at 203-831-9700.
The Courage to Speak – Courageous Parenting 101®Hartford, CT
February 22, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm| Free
“Parenting Through the Opioid Crisis and Beyond”™
- Learn Communication Strategies with Children on Drugs
- Teach Children Drug Refusal Skills
- Help Children Cope Effectively with Stress and Emotions
- Understand Signs of Drug Use
- The Influence of Marijuana and Opioid Use on Youth Development
- Parent Resources and Much More!
A DOUBLE DOSE OF PREVENTION™
Part 1 Featuring the Courage to Speak® Presentation presented by Ginger Katz, CEO, Founder of The Courage to Speak Foundation and
Author of Sunny’s Story, A Drug Prevention Book
Part 2 Facilitated by Carlos Reinoso Jr MSMOL, BHCC trained in substance abuse and addiction presenting Courage to Speak – Courageous Parenting 101® “Parenting Through the Opioid Crisis and Beyond” ™
* This event is funded in whole from the United States Department of Health and Human Services’ (HHS) Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) through the CT Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (DMHAS).
DHMAS Opioid Support Access Line: 1-800-563-4086