- Learn Communication Strategies with Children on Drugs
- Teach Children Drug Refusal Skills
- Help Children Cope Effectively with Stress and Emotions
- Understand Signs of Drug Use
- The Influence of Marijuana and Opioid Use on Youth Development
- Parent Resources and Much More!
The Courage to Speak – Courageous Parenting 101®Monroe, CT
September 20, 2018 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm| Free
Share This Event!
For a quick overview of the schedule, please see Presentation Schedule At A Glance.
To request more information on our Drug Prevention Education Programs and Services, please fill-out a Drug Prevention Program Request or call the office at 203-831-9700.
Virtual Presentations Available. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, The Courage to Speak Foundation offers the Courage to Speak Presentation for students, parents, educators, and community members virtually as well.