Virtual Presentations Available!
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, The Courage to Speak Foundation now offers the Courage to Speak Presentation for students, parents, educators, and community members virtually!
Please click the following link Drug Prevention Program Request to request more information on our Drug Prevention Education Programs and Services or call the office at 203-831-9700.
The Courage to Speak – Courageous Parenting 101®Trumbull, CT
May 7, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Learn Communication Strategies with Children on Drugs
- Teach Children Drug Refusal Skills
- Help Children Cope Effectively with Stress and Emotions
- Understand Signs of Drug Use
- The Influence of Marijuana and Opioid Use on Youth Development
- Parent Resources and Much More!