The Courage to Speak Presents Ginger Katz, Founder and CEO and Carlos Reinoso Jr. are presenting the Courage to Speak Parent Presentation to Parents in Simsbury, CT.
This event will be LIVE In-Person
Courage to Speak
COURAGEOUS PARENTING 101®
“Parenting Through the Opioid Crisis and Beyond”™
Covering Topics Such As:
– Understanding Signs of Drug Use
– Effective Communication Strategies with Youth on Drugs
– Prevention and Intervention Strategies for Teachers
– Teaching Youth Drug Refusal Skills
– Helping Youth Cope Effectively with Stress and Emotions
– Marijuana’s influence on Opioid Abuse and much more
A DOUBLE DOSE OF PREVENTION™
Part 1 Featuring the Courage to Speak® Presentation presented by Ginger Katz, CEO, Founder of The Courage to Speak Foundation and Author of Sunny’s Story, A Drug Prevention Book.
Part 2 Facilitated by Carlos Reinoso Jr. MSMOL, BHCC trained in substance use disorder and addiction presenting Courage to Speak® Courageous Parenting 101 “Parenting Through the Opioid Crisis and Beyond” ™