Courage to Speak Presentation®
“Navigating Through the Opioid Crisis and Beyond”™
A Workshop for College Students, Staff, and Teachers
Covering Topics Such As:
- Understanding Signs of Drug Use
- Effective Communication Strategies with Students on Drugs
- Prevention and Intervention Strategies for Students
- Teaching Students Drug Refusal Skills
- Helping Students Cope Effectively with Stress and Emotions
- Marijuana’s influence on Opioid Abuse and much more
A DOUBLE DOSE OF PREVENTION™
Part 1 Featuring the Courage to Speak® Presentation A Mother’s Story presented by Ginger Katz, CEO, Founder of The Courage to Speak Foundation and Author of Sunny’s Story, A Drug Prevention Book.
Part 2 Facilitated by Carlos Reinoso Jr. MSMOL, BHCC trained in substance use disorder and addiction presenting Courage to Speak® Presentation “Navigating Through the Opioid Crisis and Beyond” ™
The Courage to Speak Presents Ginger Katz, Founder and CEO and Carlos Reinoso Jr. presenting the Courage to Speak Presentation to the Students and Staff of Housatonic Community College.
This event will be Virtual.