Courage to Speak – Courageous Parenting 101® “Parenting Through the Opioid Crisis and Beyond”
This online video module has been developed by the Courage to Speak Foundation. The program has been funded by a grant from CT Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services (DMHAS).
The following video is intended for use by parents, professionals, and educators and covers such topics as:
▪ Learning how the opioid crisis came about and its consequences
▪ Learning about youth substance use
▪ Understanding how you can support the youth in your life to avoid substance abuse and addiction
Trademark & Copyright Info
©2020 The Courage to Speak® Foundation and Courage to Speak – Courageous Parenting 101® are trademarks of The Courage to Speak Foundation, Inc. All rights reserved.
Online Video For Parents To Keep Their Children Safe
Please take a moment now and help us out by completing the 1-minute pre-video survey by clicking the button below BEFORE you begin to view the video.
AFTER viewing the video please help us out by completing the 1-minute post-video survey by clicking the button below AFTER you view the video.
- $25 will give one support group for a parent
- $50 will provide a presentation for one child
- $100 will provide five parents the Speaking to Parents – Courage to Speak® DVD
- $250 will give the Courage to Speak® Presentation DVD to an audience
- $500 will allow one Drug Prevention Education Curriculum for one teacher for all their students
Resources: (Click to Download and/or View Online)
CT Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services (DMHAS) Opioid Support Access Line
A Live In-Person Program
Interested in a LIVE Courage to Speak – Courageous Parenting 101® “Parenting Through the Opioid Crisis and Beyond” program, please call or email us.
A Double Dose of Prevention™